The purpose of this site is to introduce Solver Network business activities and provide access to its’ services.
- Accuracy of the site content is assured , but Solver Network assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damage resulting from the use of its contents.
- Solver network reserves the right to change or delete the website content without prior notice. This can also include changing terms and conditions of use, site structure and the website URL.
- Solver Network cannot be held liable for any damages resulting from registering on the site or from use of its services.
- Copyright for the contents of the site (characters, text, pictures, images, etc.) is the property of Solver Network and is protected by Japan copyright laws and by international regulations.
- Actions such as replication, public transmission, alteration, removal, uploading, selling or reprinting of the site content or related data without authorization from Solver Network are forbidden by copyright law. Please contact us to receive the company consent.
- After receiving consent to use the site content, please include Solver Network designated copyright notice. Alteration or removal of this notice without approval is not allowed.
The rights relating to individual trademarks, logos and trade names are the property of Solver Network. Except for cases where stated otherwise by trademark law or other laws, use of such items without permission from Solver Network is forbidden by the trademark law. Please contact us to receive consent before carrying out such acts.
- Before posting a link to our website, please contact us to receive a note of approval. This applies not only to links to the website top page but also to links to all individual pages. For more information, please contact:
- We refuse any of the following links. Even if we approved them at one time, we ask You to remove them.
- Any sites that slander or defame our company, its board members or its employees.
- Any sites that are offensive to public order and morals or promote such content, and any sites that harm our company good name and brand image.
- When posting a link, please make sure to mention that it is to a website managed by “Solver Network, Co., Ltd.”.
Rules of Conduct
The following types of actions are prohibited when using the website.
- Purposely registering or providing false information
- Violating other users’ rights or creating a possibility of this
- Disobeying the laｗ or disturbing public order and morals, or creating a possibility of this
- Hindering the operation of the website – Damaging the good name of Solver Network Co., Ltd.
- Any actions deemed inappropriate by Solver Network Co., Ltd.
Changes of Content / Termination of Service
Solver Network Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change the content of the site without prior notice. It can also discontinue any aspect of the site or shut down the site completely. Solver Network shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the changes in the site content or discontinuation if its services for whatever reason.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
In regard to this site operation and interpretation of its contents, the governing law is the law of Japan. Also, any conflict related to the site content shall be settled at its primary and exclusive court of jurisdiction, the Tokyo District Court, Japan.
Please direct all questions regarding posting links and other matters to:
- Security: to ensure our site’s users security, when personal data is sent to the site, we employ the 128 Bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) advanced cipher communication system. For various types of registration to proceed smoothly, we recommend utilizing browsers listed below.
- Concerning case when the registration process cannot be processed: currently, when You register on the website, with some browsers the system processing does not occur correctly. This frequently happens when using old browsers for Apple Macintosh personal computers. In order to avoid this problem, please upgrade Your browser, and update it regularly.
We recommend to view the website using the following browsers: Internet Explorer 5.x, Netscape Navigator 6.0 or more recent editions. When trying to access the site using earlier versions of browsers, or due to the settings of some browsers more recent than Internet Explorer 5.x and Netscape Navigator 6.0, there are cases when site cannot be accessed or is not displayed correctly.
Please be aware that when using Macintosh OX X and Internet Explorer 5.x, there are cases when some parts of pull-down menus are not properly displayed.
We recommend that You use standard font size.
*Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in U.S.A. and other countries.
*Netscape Navigator TM is a registered trademark of Netscape Communications Coordinator in U.S.A. and other countries.
*Mac OS is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. in U.S.A. and other countries.